Job Title: Professional Engineer - Civil
Listing Created: May 25, 2017
Job Location: Newport Beach, CA
TelForce Group is looking for a Professional Engineer – Civil in the Newport Beach, CA area.
Professional Engineer – Civil Description:
Essential functions of this position include overseeing the work of engineering and technical staff, acting as responsible charge PE for plans and documents, reviewing project data, budget P/L, scheduling, and performing investigations to analyze new site builds and existing site modifications and upgrades. Essential functions also include preparing plans for zoning and construction documents, analyzing wireless telecommunication cell sites and layouts, generating and approving engineering reports and plans, performing site visits to gather required information, and all other related duties as required.
Professional Engineer – Civil Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of related experience in wireless telecommunications design (wireless carrier antenna facilities) including a minimum of 1 year of experience working in California is required;
• Valid CA Professional Engineering license;
• Experience in plan preparation for zoning and construction documents, with a working knowledge in the design of rooftops, colocations, and new tower sites of wireless telecommunications facilities;
• BS Degree in Civil Engineering or similar; MS Degree is a plus;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required;
• Exceptional computer skills, with proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to utilize good sense and sound judgment in practical matters;
• Ability to work efficiently, adapt easily, and be detail oriented, as accuracy is essential;
• Experience in successfully meeting budgets and schedules.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.