Job Title: Wireless Project Manager
Listing Created: June 1, 2017
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
TelForce Group is looking for a Wireless Project Manager in the San Antonio, TX area.
Seeking a Project Manager to work in our Telecommunications Division. The successful candidate will have significant project management experience in the wireless telecommunications industry and have a history of successfully completing projects on time and within budget.
Wireless Project Manager Description:
• Responsible for all aspects of the site development process including leasing, zoning, A&E drawings permitting, environmental and regulatory compliance, material orders, construction management, and site close out.
• Manage staff and other resources to meet the project goals.
• Communicate project requirements and status to team members including clients, subcontractors, and others.
• Prepare and maintain detailed project tracking reports and submit to client and other team members as required.
• Accountable for meeting project deadlines and maintaining quality control of project deliverables.
• Responsible for overseeing the financial performance of assigned projects including preparing accurate monthly and quarterly financial forecasts, project billing reports and purchase orders.
• Be the primary point of contact with the client.
• Attend all client meetings and work out of client office as required.
Wireless Project Manager Qualifications:
• BS in engineering, construction management, related field of study or equivalent work experience.
• 5 + years’ experience in wireless site design, construction, and development.
• Experience managing personnel.
• Knowledge of national and local building codes.
• Prior project management experience on multi-site project.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.