Job Title: Broadcast Tower Lead
Listing Created: June 8, 2017
Job Location: nationwide
TelForce Group is looking for a Broadcast Tower Lead to work nationwide.
This position constructs broadcast towers, requiring travel and the ability to climb to heights in excess of 1,000 feet.
Broadcast Tower Lead Description:
• This individual is expected to understand and manage project budget, maintain efficiency and directly impact money saving techniques as a function of high importance.
• This individual is expected to train crew members and have responsibility in project supervision NS oversight as a daily function of high importance.
• This individual is expected to attend OSHA 30-hour training and use the teachings in the normal course of daily activity. This is a highly important daily activity.
• This person has a working understanding of demolition as an irregular interval function of high importance. This person understands how to implement engineering requirements of demolition and can demonstrate such ability when called upon.
• This individual knows and understands welding, cutting and other hot work as a monthly job function of critical importance.
• This individual is accomplished in identifying and maintaining job site safety conditions, 100% tie-off at all times, site-specific safety documentation, daily toolbox meetings, required job site cleanliness and housekeeping as a daily function of critical importance.
• This person has considerable experience in the industry as a crew leader. This person has responsibility for meeting project budgets, crew supervision & oversight, customer interaction, photo documentation, project sign-off sheet and understand close-out procedures, including some computer skills.
• Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities.
Broadcast Tower Lead Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 year Tower Climbing experience on broadcast towers
• Advanced knowledge of broadcast components; tower and appurtenances
• Working knowledge of project budgets
• Ability to obtain applicable tower climbing certifications, (ComTrain, Rescue, RF, First-Aid, etc.).
• Ability to travel extensively out of state and for extended periods of time (travel required is 95% to include weekends and overnight)
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call August at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.