Job Title: Software Analyst
Listing Created: August 4, 2017
Job Location: Kansas City, KS
TelForce Group is looking for a Software Analyst in the Kansas City, KS area.
Contract-to-Hire opportunity for a Software Programmer / Developer. Under minimal supervision, is the technical specialist and/or lead in one or more highly specialized areas of application systems analysis and programming. Provides technical leadership on complex projects. May act as an expert in business or functional area. Designs and modifies procedures to solve complex problems. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. May be responsible for multiple phases of a project.
Software Analyst Description:
• Will develop applications for a variety of platforms including WinForms, HTML5, Web Services, and Cloud Computing.
• Will create new software using modern tools, techniques and libraries. Be responsible for the translation of product vision into production ready software that is able to solve business problems.
Software Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or related field OR equivalent work experience. In addition to the education requirements, four to six years related experience.
• The applicant must have demonstrated C# programming skills, and experience with relational databases (preferably SQL Server.)
• Experience developing in HTML5 using Angular JS is a plus.
• Prior experience working on an Agile development team is a plus.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.