Job Title: PMO Project Manager
Listing Created: August 4, 2017
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
TelForce Group is looking for a PMO Project Manager in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This will be for Small Cell & Fiber Solutions.
Responsible for the effective change management and scope control of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the defined scope and to mutually agreed upon timelines of the executive sponsor and the company and are in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. Ensure that the Initiative Sponsor, Champion and Program Manager are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion, scope or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks. Review and improve process steps as needed by the project.
PMO Project Manager Description:
• Manage assigned SCFS Corporate Initiatives from project planning to project close-out, ensuring that all activities, including process design and modifications, process automation/system enhancement requirements definition and development, methods & procedures (M&Ps) development and modifications, testing, training, communications, deployment, business value realization monitoring, hand-off to business-as-usual operations, and project close-out are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time and within defined scope and budget.
• Manage scope statements, change control, and impacts to underlying processes.
• Manage work efforts of all internal resources and external vendors necessary for timely completion of defined scope.
• Develop accurate project plan, scope definition, and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
• Lead internal and external project status meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each initiative and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
• Attend project health read-out meetings to provide program managers/management with comprehensive project status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
• Ensure accurate and complete files and artifacts are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
• Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
PMO Project Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
• Managing project budgets or related financial experience
• Process Improvement, Change Management and/or application/system development project management experience
• Advanced knowledge of wireless project management, asset management, small cell and fiber network maintenance and property management
• Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths, and institute remedies
• Ability to review, improve, create and document business processes.
• Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
• Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.