Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Listing Created: November 8, 2017
Job Location: Chicago, IL
TelForce Group is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst in the Chicago, IL area.
Data Analytics/Business Intelligence technology lead. Provides technical or industry knowledge to contribute to the completion of multiple engagement phases. Demonstrate capabilities with moderate level of oversight and collaboration with more senior level professionals. Scope and size of projects they contribute to are generally smaller or they may own a smaller portion of a larger project. May lead a small to medium size effort or project team. May delegate team work assignments through various phases of an engagement. May manage projects from prospect to client deliverable.
Business Intelligence Analyst Description:
• Project Management background for Business Intelligence (BI) efforts
• Ability to translate business requirements into BI requirements
• Ability to solicit and “draw out” BI and reporting requirements from end-customer – This ties into the difficulty or lack of customer ability to clearly articulate requirements in this space. This is a key requirement to help the customer formulate appropriate and valuable requirements.
• Ability to understand how BI solutions will fit into existing and newly defined business processes
• Knowledge of various BI platforms in the market
• Ability to coordinate solutions with Enterprise Strategy and direction
• Ability to manage an iterative and flexible delivery
• Background in Utilities and AMI analytics
• Ability to manage a diverse team staffed from multiple vendors and/or customers resources
• Ability to perform technical activities if needed to mentor and guide the team
Business Intelligence Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
• Certifications related to area of expertise, where applicable preferred.
• Background with Microsoft BI Suite – Reporting Services, Analysis Services, PowerBI, etc.
• Knowledge of Gas AMI
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.