Job Title: Construction Manager
Listing Created: November 13, 2017
Job Location: New Orleans, LA
TelForce Group is looking a Construction Manager in the state of LA. We are looking for someone with a fiber and/or small cell background.
Construction Manager Description:
• Coordination, organization, and operations of projects as assigned by the client.
• Support the delivery of high quality products and services to the company’s clients, establishing and maintaining high industry standards for safety and quality.
• Subject matter expertise of the construction processes from building permit, NTP filings, project bidding, and close out document submittal.
• Coordination of subcontractor schedules, for construction projects as awarded by client.
• Proficient in material planning and ordering for construction projects.
• Assist, as directed, with ensuring successful implementation of client services including meeting timelines and quality standards.
• Perform all functions inherent in supervisory positions through planning, organizing and coordinating the efforts of contracted tower and civil resources.
• As directed, coordinate construction bid process with contractors and suppliers.
• Responsible for ensuring that project status reports are provided on assigned projects.
• Keep supervisor informed of all circumstances that could affect projects or clients.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call August at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.