Job Title: HR Generalist
Listing Created: November 22, 2017
Job Location: Nolensville, TN
TelForce Group is looking for an HR Generalist in the Nolensville, TN area.
HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with HR Management. This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding/off-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
HR Generalist Description:
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
• Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Facilitates or provides training to the workforce.
• Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level, professional and technical job openings.
• Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
• Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
• Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
• Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
HR Generalist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of HR experience; or equivalent experience in the HR field.
• Prefer prior experience in an HR Generalist role.
• SHRM certified professional.
• Strong organization and communication skills.
• Knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call August at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.