Job Title: Fixed Broadband Program Manager
Listing Created: February 16, 2017
Job Location: Central America
TelForce Group is looking for a Fixed Broadband Program Manager in Central America. This position will last a minimum of two years.
Fixed Broadband Program Manager Overview:
The Fixed Broadband Program Manager is responsible for developing, deploying, coordinating and managing the successful implementation of the fiber, copper and coaxial fix broadband networks in specific areas, rehabilitate the copper in others and deploy fixed LTE in rural areas for the Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC). The program is extremely dynamic, requiring the management skills of a high performance leader with strong experience in both technical and commercial aspects of business management who can thrive and lead change.
The ILEC has started the deployment of FttP and is currently working on 7 areas, each in a different phase of deployment. The Program Manager needs to lead the full scope (including copper and coaxial areas) and He(S) is responsible of the time to market, quality and budget. This position is a demanding one and will suit only a high energy, focused, result-oriented, highly driven individual. The successful candidate must have a relentless drive and desire to succeed in this post.
Fixed Broadband Program Manager Primary Responsibilities:
The Fixed Broadband Program Manager must competently execute the following duties:
1. Set-up the governance, reporting, budget and program plan for the company’s Fixed Broadband program.
2. Guarantee the program is delivered according to quality and timing and within the established budget.
3. Coordinate the activities with Managers to ensure implementation of the program according to the company methodology, processes and schedule.
4. Manage the program budget and ensure, in alignment with the stakeholders, the right investments to contribute to the value of the ILEC’s business model.
5. Accountable for optimizing the process and for managing the budget in the most efficient way.
6. Timely communication and weekly reporting to the stakeholders and C-Level, particularly of any impact on the program plan.
7. Guarantee correct communication of program status, progress and risks.
8. Proactive follow-up of program activities and projects with respective virtual program teams, ensuring deliverables are accomplished.
9. Demonstrate value to the company and our customers.
Fixed Broadband Program Manager Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience with Program and Project Management, leading large programs consisting of several sub-projects, including technical and commercial aspects.
Fixed Broadband Program Manager Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
People and Project Management Skills.
Risk Mitigation and Management.
Excellent Leadership Skills.
Strong verbal and written communication and reporting skills.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.