Job Title: IT Design & Planning General Manager
Listing Created: February 16, 2017
Job Location: Central America
TelForce Group is looking for an IT Design & Planning General Manager in Central America.
The General Manager IT Design & Planning is responsible for supervising the activities within the IT Engineering department on the strategic/tactical level, establishing and implementing the process and procedures to run a regular planning and engineering cycle and standardize IT deployment.
As well ensuring adequate staffing, resource planning, coaching, training and execution of human resource processes; this positions reports to the Chief Information Officer.
IT Design & Planning General Manager Responsibilities:
• Resource planning and management on projects
• Establish procedures and processes to standardize the planning & engineering cycle
• Action timely planning, requirements definition, engineering, implementation and testing of the new converged billing system for PrePaid and Postpaid including convergent billing and other IT projects.
• Supervising employee activities
• Motivating, training and coaching of employees
• Performance management assessment of employees
Financial duties including CAPEX and OPEX budget preparation and management
IT Design & Planning General Manager Requirements:
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent.
• 3+ years of relevant working experience in a telecommunication operator.
• 7+ years of relevant working experience in a complex IT environment.
• Minimal 5+ years of proven management experience of 10+ employees
• Capacity to understand current and planned client’s IT and Billing environment.
• Capacity to understand fixed voice/broadband and mobile networks.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.