Job Title: Software Developer
Listing Created: April 4, 2017
Job Location: Mexico
TelForce Group is looking for a Software Developer in Mexico.
The company has tremendous growth potential and we are seeking highly talented, highly motivated individuals to join our exciting high tech company. The company is creating a dynamic, focused, high energy environment that promotes innovative thinking and excellence in execution. Their workplace is filled with positive energy and we have fun as we innovate. The company hires people with the drive and aptitude to attack challenging problems head on and create innovative approaches and solutions that deliver value. Their team members enjoy ownership in the private company through stock options and very competitive salaries. This is an amazing opportunity to join an emerging leader in the new analytics space and make a profound impact within the mobile industry.
Software Developer Qualifications:
• Experience with Python software development
• Experience with Java development, Java Enterprise Development and Java environments
• Experience with databases, preferably NoSQL (Mongo)
• Experience with Docker and Spark is a plus
• Experience with development for virtualized deployments and with distributed processing
• Experience in Development tools, Continuous build pipeline, messaging, Web services, source version control
• Enterprise scale integration designs and architecture with a variety of interface methods (REST, Enterprise Service Bus, Secure FTP, etc.)
• Passion for software architecture and design
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Methodology and Design
• Experience with Big Data platforms
• Must be results oriented, hands on and seek excellence in all aspects of work
• Strong design, implementation and debug skills
• BA/BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Must be a self-starter and able to demonstrate experience learning new technologies and software engineering practices
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Strong work ethic
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.
© Copyright 2011 Telforce Group. All rights reserved.