TelForce Group is looking for an Account Manager in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This is a 1-year contract job.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of customer account analysis and relationships in an effort to minimize contractual variances as it relates to financial obligations of agreements/contracts. Act as liaison between the customer and our client for resolution of contract issues and disputes while delivering superior customer service to strengthen relationships.
Account Manager Description:
- Compile and analyze revenue streams and contract terms in conjunction with accounts receivable balances in order to prioritize issues and identify trends.
- Analyze multiple data points to categorize issue drivers, complete trend analysis, identify changes in revenue, and mitigate financial risk.
- Utilize experience and judgment to develop action plans to resolve contractual variances within definitive time periods to ensure revenue and account balances are recorded accurately.
- Develop reporting, correspondences, etc. to facilitate resolutions with internal departments and customers.
- Negotiate with customers to accomplish company cash flow and revenue assurance goals in order to achieve specified quarter- and year-end company goals.
- Minimize future variances through mastering contract knowledge, internal and external operating systems and processes.
- Collaborate with team members and management to develop and deliver Customer presentations to both internal and external audiences.
- Collaborate with management to develop and manage project plans to meet immediate goals and deliver long-term solutions.
- Build and sustain customer relationships through customer service and contract knowledge to facilitate specific contract administration solutions.
- Deliver unparalleled customer service through communication with customers, internal departments, and senior management.
- Research, analyze and facilitate/process billing where appropriate to ensure contract compliance.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in accounting, customer service, financial analysis, and/or contract administration
- Demonstrated mastery in MS Excel (multiple spreadsheets, pivot tables, Vlookups)
- Strong analysis and reporting / Previous Sales Experience is a Plus
- Ability to interpret contracts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project management abilities
- Strong communication skills – including presentation, leadership and negotiation skills
- Independent judgment and creativity applied to resolving contract issues
- Ability to influence professionals with different objectives and/or focus
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.
Notice: Undefined variable: premium_members_only in /home/telforce17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/templates/job-board/single.php on line 39