TelForce Group is looking for a CAD Drafter in the King of Prussia, PA area. This is a Structural Drafting position and requires prior experience.
CAD Drafter Description:
- Basic knowledge for operating an AutoCAD system with a basic understanding of drafting principals.
- Prepares design drawings, erection drawings and fabrication drawings from designs prepared by others.
- Receives detailed or rough sketches and reviews with provider of documents
- Learns the Company’s system of filing and retrieving drawings/data.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Conforms with QA/QC procedures during performance and completion of design documents.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while representing the company.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop standard details/CAD standards.
CAD Drafter Qualifications:
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or 6 months of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but required.
- Experience with Structural Drafting
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office products, adobe, etc.
- Work and/or educational experience in broadcast tower industry is a plus.
- Ability to organize, manage job expectations as priorities shift from project to project.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communications.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.