CATV Combination Coax Technician
TelForce Group is looking for a CATV Combination/Coax Technician in the Sterling, CO area.
- Provide customer service for the purpose of ensuring customers receive products and services in a timely manner.
- Performs business and residential phone systems, computer network installations and hardware applications.
- Maintaining Coax broadband facilities.
- Balancing amplifiers, balancing modulators, installing/troubleshooting coax fiber nodes and head end equipment.
- Conducts acceptance testing, blueprints, quotes and troubleshooting on said systems.
- Tasks may include receiving work orders, installing and terminating wiring and jacks, antennas, modems, and routers.
- Install, maintains, tests and repair of all optical systems, battery systems and backup generator operation/maintenance.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Computer Networks, digital applications, color codes and AC/DC theory.
- Maintains all special circuits such as SIP trunking, DDS, Ethernet, T1, OC3, and analog data.
- Strong emphasis on a Coax system.
- 4-5 years technical experience, Required.
- 2 years’ experience with designing, managing, troubleshooting and optimizing computer networks such as WAN/LAN/Wireless, Preferred.
- 2 years of coaxial mainline maintenance, Required.
- 2 years of cable modem installation and maintenance, Required.
- A+ Computer Certification, Preferred.
- CMTS Certifications, Preferred.
- N+ Computer Certification, Preferred.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.