CATV Combination Network Technician
TelForce Group is looking for a CATV Combination/Network Technician in the Sterling, CO area.
- Provide customer service for the purpose of ensuring customers receive products and services in a timely manner.
- Tasks may include assisting in sales of services, resolving customer issues, attending business meetings and associated activities.
- Performs business and residential phone systems, computer network installations and hardware applications.
- Installs, maintains and services telephone lines, cable, subscriber carrier systems, terminals, protective devices, LAN/WAN networks, computers, switches firewall, and customer owned equipment.
- Tasks may include receiving work orders, installing and terminating wiring and jacks, antennas, modems, and routers.
- Install, maintains, tests and repair of all optical systems, battery systems and backup generator operation/maintenance.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Computer Networks, digital applications, color codes and AC/DC theory.
- Maintains all special circuits such as SIP trunking, DDS, T1, OC3, and analog data.
- Strong emphasis on a FTTP system.
- 4-5 years technical experience, Required.
- A+ Computer Certification, Required.
- 2 years’ experience with Server 2008/2012/2016 Preferred.
- ESI/PBX Phone System Certification, Preferred.
- N+ Computer Certification, Preferred.
- S+ Computer Certification, Preferred.
- CCNA/CCNP Certifications Preferred.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.