Central Office Technician
TelForce Group is looking for a Central Office Technician in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a contract position. We are looking for Levels 1-2.
This is a position with moderate to strong experience in the telecommunications industry. Under general supervision and usually acting independently, the Installer III performs a wide variety of field activities associated with installing, maintaining, and servicing telecommunications equipment in the field. Typically handles moderately complex products and/or problems, and may provide guidance to lower level installers.
Central Office Technician Description:
- Analysis of job specifications and drawings
- Writes job information memorandums (JIMs)
- Resolves job specification and/or drawing problems
- Marks/corrects office record drawings
- Performs in-process and final quality inspections
- Performs as the Installation in-charge person on Common Systems jobs as needed
Central Office Technician Qualifications:
- Electronics training equivalent to 2 years of technical trade school or military school and 2 years of field service, or equivalent as determined by Installation Manager
- Typically, a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Level II Installer
- Proficiency in the system (Network Elements 1, 2, 3 of 4) being worked on
- Successful completion of Level III skill level test
- Required a moderate to large amount of technical knowledge of current Network products with minimal training performed and recorded on Safety, Business Code of Conduct, Quality Assurance and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and documentation
- Sound knowledge of the phases of the product installation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors, on ladders and in confined spaces
- Ability to work with/around electrical wires and/or ESD products
- Ability to work remotely at construction or installation sites
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.
Notice: Undefined variable: premium_members_only in /home/telforce17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/templates/job-board/single.php on line 39