TelForce Group is looking for a Civil Engineer in the Denver, CO area. This is a 1-year contract position.
Under close supervision, performs engineering functions requiring knowledge and experience in engineering principles. This level builds on experience gained as Engineer 1 by either obtaining more depth in specific subject area with the expectation that assignments are larger and more complex, or by gaining experience in more subject areas.
Civil Engineer Description:
- Continues to learn and remains current on departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and company policies and procedures
- Continues developing knowledge and complies with company quality program relative to assigned tasks
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
- Prepares and verifies less complex engineering deliverables
- Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work
- Prepares engineering calculations following standard methods and principles
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Seeks out supervisor or project leadership to share information and gain guidance with respect to details of design and interdisciplinary coordination
- Coordinates with others as assigned by supervisor or project leadership
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers
- May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
- Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes
Civil Engineer Qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience
- Experience in CAD and knowledge of engineering quality review processes
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.