Commercial Construction Project Manager (Master Electrician)
TelForce Group is looking for a Commercial Construction Project Manager (Master Electrician) to work in the Long Island, NY area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the requirements of the client and to their expected timelines of the customer.
Commercial Construction Project Manager (Master Electrician) Description:
- Manage development of work scopes
- Construction Project Manager will receive/evaluate bids and conduct post-bid reviews as well as write subcontracts, both standard subcontract orders and more complex types such as professional services or design-assist
- Initiate setup of a complex project schedule and creation of activities, durations and schedule flow
- Project Manager will develop site logistics plans in conjunction with Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for budget and manpower projections in conjunction with project phases
- Prepare constructability reviews to determine completeness of documents
- Review estimates prepared by preconstruction group for potential scope holes
- Initiate set up of jobsite, including mobilization and setup of crews
- Establish and oversee the safety plan at the jobsite; set safety culture at jobsite
- Assist with management of labor relations with field personnel
- Implement emergency crisis procedures and ensure staff is appropriately trained
- Manage equipment coordination process and procurement
- Regularly monitor project costs and effectiveness of change management process
- Ensure all daily construction related issues are being addressed
- Able to manage and visit project sites around Tri-State Region
Commercial Construction Project Manager (Master Electrician) Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Must be a Master Electrician
- Experience in commercial renovations or remodeling preferred.
- Should be self-responsible, highly organized, and capable of proactively managing tasks on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Business acumen, with a thorough understanding of budgets
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 602.907.3098.
Notice: Undefined variable: premium_members_only in /home/telforce17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/templates/job-board/single.php on line 39