Customer Service Representative
TelForce Group is looking for a Customer Service Representative in the Nolensville, TN area.
Responsible for creating an outstanding experience for new and existing customers. Armed with product and service knowledge combined with friendly local appeal, the Customer Service team provides customer support and technical assistance to customers in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
Customer Service Representative Description:
- Respond to customer inquiries with the specific goal of helping customers get what they need related to any of the company’s products/services.
- Provide daily customer support functions including taking payments, orders for new service, and general inquiries by phone, in person, or via E-Mail.
- Create new customer accounts and maintain detailed records using company provided software tools.
- Provide basic technical support and troubleshooting for phone, Internet and TV products.
- Escalate and coordinate more complicated technical issues as appropriate while ensuring customers are aware of the progress being made toward issue resolution.
- Provide customer education in the use of system and applications.
- Achieve call center performance objectives personally and as a team.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer-focused role.
- 2+ years in a call center environment or in the telecommunications industry a plus.
- Certificate from a college or technical school a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and listening skills.
- Desire for customer service, driving sales and achieving results.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must have the ability to solve customer problems with patience and a positive approach.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including personal computers, phone systems and software applicators.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the internet related applications such as e-mail clients, FTP clients and web browsers.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and the ability to calculate amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages and taxes.
- Ability and interest to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing technology environment.
- High level of integrity and professional values.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.