DC Power Technician
TelForce Group is looking for a DC Power Technician in NC & SC. We are looking for a Level 3. This position is 100% travel with per diem.
This position carries the following responsibilities, but may not be limited to just the following: Prepares hardware and equipment to be installed, for himself/herself or a higher level technician, equipment construction of battery racks, power plants and cable tray, or racking systems, performs simple test procedures, such as voltage and resistance tests, performs minor trouble shooting of equipment such as rectifiers, disconnects, power plants and battery plants, repairs minor problems found during the trouble shooting process, installs and upgrades components, parts, cable, equipment, and systems for backup DC Power.
DC Power Technician Description:
- Assist Lead Role in Wireless Equipment Installation – routers, DC Power, LTE Upgrades, RF
- Test circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools.
- Test repaired, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
- Load and Unload company vehicles
- Use power tools
- Follow safety standards
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
DC Power Technician Qualifications:
- Have electrical industry knowledge, with DC (direct current) Power
- Must have experience working at cell sites
- Experience in DC Power and RF a plus
- Computer skills- Microsoft Office products; Great Plains experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attitude, have initiative and be willing to engage in and perform any and all operations requested
- Professional demeanor
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds regularly assisted and unassisted
- Must be able to travel 100%
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 901.206.0264.