Entry Level Civil Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for an Entry Level Civil Engineer in the Nashville, TN area.
Entry Level Civil Engineer Description:
- Perform all aspects of site design associated with engineering telecommunications projects.
- Work with team to prepare engineering reports and details on existing and proposed facilities including towers, water tanks, rooftops, billboards and other supporting structures using applicable building and design codes.
- Work within a team-oriented environment to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Conduct site visits to gather existing conditions data.
- Coordinate with in-house professionals and sub consultants to complete all aspects of site design.
- Track the progress of multiple ongoing projects.
- Occasionally the employee will need to visit sites that include rooftop access while lifting and/or moving equipment up to 25 pounds.
Entry Level Civil Engineer Qualifications:
- 0-3 years of experience with civil or structural design.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Specific experience with Telecommunications projects or clients is a plus.
- Experience with Risa 3-D.
- EIT preferred.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to sites throughout the Northeast region.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Must have solid problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a high-paced environment.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Garrett at 615.915.3119.