Entry Level Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for an Entry Level Project Manager in Nashville, TN area.
This position works closely with the Project Managers and various Regional and Corporate staff. The Entry Level Project Manager is an expanding, upwardly mobile role into management. Handles small to medium size site counts.
Entry Level Project Manager Description:
- Works with management to manage work distribution amongst initiative PC teams
- Distributes PO tasks amongst team members
- Works with Closeout Specialist to determine areas of need and assigns PCs to assist COS with document uploads
- Helps troubleshoot and train
- Coordinates with Closeout Specialist, Finance PC, and Finance Sr. Analyst to bring projects to a close
- May be required to attend meetings and conference calls with the customer or corporate staff to support the efforts of project and market staff management.
- Provides timely project status updates to PM and SPCM
- Tracks incoming sales orders, initiates the creation of projects for incoming orders
- Works with PM when there are questions about appropriate drivers/work completed, etc.
- Completes PARS requests as needed and communicates with corporate staff regarding budgets and purchasing issues works with PSU to setup and maintain updated and accurate project budgets
- Investigate POs that are "rejected" or "on hold" by Purchasing Team
- Research as needed to support PCs and PM teams (budgets, quote discrepancies, PO issues, conflicting vendor reports etc.)
- Analyzes project finances to reconcile variances in project budgets and vendor purchase orders
- Conducts financial true up at commercial milestones
- Processes vendor check requests
- Other duties as assigned.
Entry Level Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years of equivalent experience
- Willingness to learn/train for various NSORO and Customer specific programs such as Oracle R12, NSite, NORAD, Filenet, Scoping Tools, PARS, and Site Trac ability to become SME and train others on the use of these tools
- Intermediate to expert in all aspects of Microsoft Office with heavy emphasis on MS Excel
- Familiar with basic accounting able to calculate percentages
- Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to write clear and concise status/progress reports excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify resources to verify information and communicate effectively identify problems and work out a resolution
- Ability to work at a high-level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Able to work in self-directed environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to travel for meetings with vendors, suppliers, service providers or off-site contractors as business dictates
- Willingness to learn/train for various nsoro and customer specific programs
- Ability to become SME and train others on the use of these tools
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 901.206.0264.