TelForce Group is looking for a Department Manager in the Newark, NJ area.
Department Manager Description:
- Staff of 5 or more engineers reporting to this department manager
- Development of the current internal staff as well as external business development
- Coordinate and organize meetings and manage calendars
- Develop and deliver on current business/design plans as well as create more of a book of business in local area.
Department Manager Qualifications:
- Has to be a licensed engineer as they will be signing off on deliverables.
- 8 years of experience minimum
- Have to have a background in Telecommunications Project Management
- Prior management experience over personnel.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Garrett Miller at 615.915.3119.