Executive Account Manager
TelForce Group is looking for an Executive Account Manager to work remote. This position requires heavy travel. Must have knowledge of CATV, DC Power or telecommunications.
Provides the primary interface to the customer. Responds directly to customer requests for product use information, including quotes, product demonstrations, customer training, strategy, and general technology.
Executive Account Manager Description:
- Correspond with customers and the sales organization through written or verbal communications
- Assist sales management in developing and implementing a business plan for assigned territory to sell cable and/or systems products to cable TV companies
- Provide personal customer visits, assist with trade shows, and give training presentations
- Participate and prepare technical/application oriented presentations and customer training
- Provide business planning, order forecasting, business prioritization, recommendations, and other business needs as appropriate
- Provide appropriate feedback to management on customer issues, competitive business practices and other needed business activity within region
Executive Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business, or equivalent military experience
- Successful experience in field selling and managing of similar products
- Work history should include strong customer interaction, electrical design or support experience and working knowledge of either cable TV, powering or telecommunications
- Technical skills to understand powering technology
- Ability to evaluate product proposals, customer and sale request for special products, new product capabilities and competitive products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to set own priorities
- Flexibility to respond to a varying workload
- Professional and ethical in dealing with customers
- Professional appearance and dress
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.