HVAC Cell Site Technician
TelForce Group is looking for HVAC Cell Site Technician to work in the following areas: FL, TX, AR, MO, KS & OK. Overnight and extensive travel is required. There is $100/day per diem.
HVAC Cell Site Technicians will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of various cell site equipment which includes HVAC, generator, DC power, batteries and other equipment. This position reports to the Operations Manager and will be assigned to work on projects for varying lengths of time in different states.
HVAC Cell Site Technician Description:
- Install and maintain of various cell site equipment which includes HVAC, generator, DC power, batteries, and other equipment.
- Change HVAC units on concrete huts.
- Work with Project Managers and Technicians to develop appropriate MOPs (methods of procedures) for work to be performed at customer sites.
- Perform testing, site audits, preventative maintenance, and equipment installations at customer sites in accordance with limited onsite supervision.
- Work with other team members and cross-functionality in implementing, reviewing, and enhancing the corporate-customer/supplier business relationship to support a geographically diverse clientele.
- Read and interpret all equipment manuals, wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams and mark/correct office layout drawings.
- Test and verify alarms and connect simple alarms.
- Support the development, documentation and review of training manuals and materials on best practices for the programs being supported. Generate and distribute periodic operational reports to customers.
- Proactively communicate major concerns and develop prompt solutions. Build and enhance customer relationships.
HVAC Cell Site Technician Qualifications:
- Experiencing installing and maintaining various cell site equipment.
- Experience with HVAC, generators, DC Power, batteries and other equipment.
- Ability to learn to recognize radio and power components.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good computer skills in MS Office products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to work day, evening or night hours, emergency call-outs, weekends, and holidays as requested.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds, climb stairs/ladders and be able to work in uncomfortable positions to accomplish tasks. Good hand/eye coordination.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.