Telforce is looking for I&R Technicians in the following areas; ME, VT, and NH. Responsible for performing installations, maintenance, and troubleshooting of POTS and high-speed internet.
I&R Technician Description:
- Observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Assist other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
- Professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company's products and services to our customers.
- Direct customer facing work.
- Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed).
- Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures).
- Assume all other duties as assigned.
I&R Technician Qualifications:
- Candidates must know how to install Copper, POTS, HSI services
- Candidates must have own truck, van or SUV with ladder rack
- Candidates will provide their own tools to perform their job (JDSU or equivalent). Smart phone required (Android only)
- Candidates will provide their own personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the position. Lace up boots with a defined 1/2 inch heel, a hard hat, reflective safety vest, fall resistor (harness), hot gloves, voltage detector, and safety cones may also be required
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call a recruiter at 615.915.3119.