Job Cost Accountant
TelForce Group is looking for a Job Cost Accountant in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This is a 1-year contract job.
Job Cost Accountant Description:
- Prepare entries for the general ledger in compliance with established rules and principles of general accounting.
- Complete job cost analysis on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the following job cost tasks for assigned Area: open/convert jobs, ensure correct job type is selected, review submitted budgets, activate budgets, close jobs and review weekly reports.
- Responsible for the job cost process ensuring SOX compliance.
- Responsible for abstracting accounting information from customer and land use agreements as it relates to Small Cell Networks.
- Work with the various levels in the area to ensure Job Cost processes and procedures are followed and understood.
- Responsible for planning, recommending and implementing changes in the job cost accounting system.
- Responsible for abstracting accounting information from customer and land use agreements.
- Works with Internal and External Auditors as needed.
- Conducts and prepares non-routine projects as directed by the Manager.
- Prepares and processes weekly management reports.
- Creates Adhoc reports for the areas as requested.
Job Cost Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience in telecommunications, construction or real estate industries and/or public accounting with job costing experience in construction or real estate
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Basic knowledge of computer accounting software, especially J.D. Edwards and Microsoft Office applications (including Access and Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and analyze financial reports
- Proven problem-solving ability
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.