TelForce Group is looking for an OSP Engineer in the Charleston, WV area.
OSP Engineer Description:
Expectations are for this person to work in an office atmosphere, and both in a field environment. The successful candidates will be responsible for all field design, permitting, computer office work associated with the day to day activities, as well as any and all steps to complete the OSP Designs.
OSP Engineer Qualifications:
- Fluent in designing OSP facilities.
- Very agile and familiar with a computer.
- Problem Solving.
- Confident in working with customers, the public and in a team environment.
- Highly motivated-self-starting person that does not require micro management.
- Responsible and one who holds him or herself to high standards and is self-accountable.
- Must be able to report promptly and on time to all appointments and to work without excuse.
- Must be able to report on current stage of each project in which they are responsible for.
- Good physical condition and strenuous physical requirements, as work will be in mountainous terrain.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.