OSP Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking an OSP Project Manager in the Nashville, TN area. We are also looking for an OSP Field Supervisor.
The OSP Project Manager is responsible for the completion of projects and oversees all aspects of the project lifecycle. The Project Manager will be responsible for a variety of projects and will rely heavily on experience and judgment to plan, organize and successfully complete projects.
OSP Project Manager Description:
- Create and provide to management reports using key performance indicators to aid in managing the health of the project.
- Establishing process to account for end to end workflow that identify all turn-key touch points necessary to fulfill contractual obligations.
- Identifying transition criteria and managing touch points, internal and external, from receipt of customer work order through invoice approval ensuring complete contractual compliance.
- Removing obstacles and empowering Operations to be successful
- Constantly managing and monitoring project progress, risk and the quality of the customer experience
- Coordinate project level activities.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues before they become problems.
- Lead efforts to gather all project level status to report on status to management.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Client interface for project status and issue resolution
- Responsible for reporting on predetermined program level KPI's (Key Performance Indicator)
- Participates in weekly project status meetings with customer, keeping expectations aligned through schedule variance tracking and risk mitigation techniques
- Responsible for tracking change impact and delay impact
- Forecasting and management of materials to facilitate the scheduled work on time and under budget
OSP Project Manager Qualifications:
- 4-7 years of experience in delivering OSP Telecommunications services
- Firm grasp on scheduling methodology
- Understanding of the project life cycle
- Ability to apply project management concepts, and methodologies
- Proficient of financial practices and principles
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks with minimum guidance
- Ability to read engineering drawings maps
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong negotiator and consensus builder
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS Office Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 615.915.3119.