TelForce Group is looking for a Permitting Associate in the Columbus, OH area. The person will require frequent travel around the Columbus, OH area and occasionally other metro areas so they must have reliable transportation.
Assists with processing lease or other real estate documents. Assists with zoning and permitting application preparation. Travel to/from Permitting Agency offices to submit/pick up permit submittals/approvals. Performs general administrative duties, including uploading and processing of documents in a variety of databases. Ensures compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives. Receives and enters project tracking data into complex databases, runs reports. Reviews and evaluates document deliverables to ensure completeness and quality. Processes check requests. Demonstrates ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at one time and effectively finish projects in a timely manner.
Permitting Associate Description:
- Contractor will follow the company’s travel policy at all times and will submit mileage reimbursement.
- Serves as Site Acquisition Assistant/Coordinator for tracking legal transactions and land use processing.
- Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
- Receives and enters project tracking data into complex databases, runs reports.
- Compiles site acquisition and engineering files in electronic document repository throughout duration of the project, including transfer of final deliverables to multiple databases along with the client.
- Reviews and evaluates document deliverables to ensure completeness and quality.
- Able to identify legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and technical drawings.
- Processes purchase orders and check requests.
- Researches and locates site specific documents in multiple electronic databases.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at one time and effectively finish projects in a timely manner.
- Tracks progress on all open tasks or transactions.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with internal clients.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
Permitting Associate Qualifications:
- Prefer 2-year degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Supports and complies with Division’s Quality Management System and the Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Possesses superior concentration and organizational skills including: attention to detail, proactivity and problem solving.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and is a good team player.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for learning technology.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.