Project Controls Scheduler
TelForce Group is looking for a Project Controls Scheduler in the Kansas City, KS area.
- Will work on field assignments at a variety of Power and/or Oil & Gas construction projects.
- Tasked with competently performing all aspects of schedule-related activity and field project assignments, including schedule updates, critical path reporting, ''what if'' planning, and other planning/scheduling functions.
- May provide guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
- Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 75% of the time.
- Leads or participates in producing a plan and schedule preparation.
- Interfaces with the client and other project professionals for planning and scheduling activities.
- Interfaces with the project team to identify issues, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
- Prefer four-year Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Oil & Gas or Power Generation projects experience
- Experience with construction work packaging
- Demonstrated project scheduling experience.
- Computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of key scheduling processes.
- Understand EPC work process and dependencies between functions.
- Ability to provide risk and opportunity analysis input.
- Specific training in company project controls tools and processes.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.