Project Manager – Substation & Distribution
TelForce Group is looking for a Project Manager – Substation & Distribution in the Albany, NY area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
We’re looking to add a Project Manager to our team in the Northeast. This position is field based and will work out of a site office. They will primarily be based at a project in Hudson, NY but will be expected to cover other projects in the region.
Project Manager – Substation & Distribution Description:
- Develop project plans in accordance with the work order and contract documents.
- Act as the customer's main contact.
- Develop and maintain the project master budget and project schedule.
- Keep management informed of any problem area, especially those that may have financial impact.
- Provide status reports on all projects to the customer.
- Provide follow-up with customer to gauge satisfaction with services and gather input for possible improvements.
- Negotiate filed back charges and ensure prompt closeout of all projects assigned.
- Project team will include Safety Manager, General Foreman and regional mechanic.
- Daily management of project work, coordination of matting subcontractor, daily and weekly reports, scheduling, weekly meetings, out of scope management.
Project Manager – Substation & Distribution Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Construction Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with subtransmission/distribution electric, all overheard.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple project assignments.
- Ability to work in and with a team to deliver quality, consistently.
- Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Primavera, and AUTOCAD a plus.
Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.
Notice: Undefined variable: premium_members_only in /home/telforce17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/templates/job-board/single.php on line 39