Quality Control Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for a Quality Control Engineer in the Princeton, IN area.
• Work directly with the engineering staff to ensure that projects are designed in accordance with all applicable permitting requirements and to establish or utilize the most effective and cost-efficient compliant path forward.
• Ability to identify and interpret Railroad and Highway crossings.
• Identify Right of Way areas (State, City and County) on engineering prints ensuring that they are within legal limits of any given market.
• Identify legitimate easements that design engineers have utilized to maintain connectivity throughout the market.
• Work directly with individual Project Managers, Construction Managers, Splicers, etc. to resolve technical issues that may arise over the course of construction.
• Review FTTH designs to insure compliance with standards, accuracy and completeness.
• Review cost estimates for accuracy and completeness.
• Review and evaluate change orders to determine the cause and take appropriate corrective actions to avoid repeats on future estimates.
• Escalates issues to management in a timely fashion.
• Manages interactions needed to enable the efficient and timely progression of the work.
• Possesses strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Displays exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
• Shows strong initiative and ability to follow direction.
• Is detail oriented with exceptional team building skills.
• Possesses ability to effectively and efficiently work multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Has strong computer skills, with emphasis using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Project. Experience with AutoCAD, 3GIS and Spatial designs preferred.
• Understanding of mapping, GIS and CADD drafting programs.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent.
• Ability to comprehend complex instructions, plans and drawings.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, customers, co-workers, and the general public.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Required to sit; use hands to touch or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
• Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel within the United States as needed.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sunandha at 615.915.3119.