Senior Civil Engineer
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer in the Newport Beach, CA area.
This position involves working closely with other civil and structural engineers, drafters, and administrative staff to complete the design of multiple telecommunications projects within a professional environment.
Senior Civil Engineer Description:
- Structural analysis of towers, poles, antenna mounts, foundations and existing building rooftop installations.
- Provide technical guidance to staff to ensure accuracy and timely completion of projects, including the review and approval of project drawings, structural models and reports, and other documents in compliance with building codes and Company and client standards.
- Performance of project site visits as needed, and interactions with clients and construction contractors through project completion.
- Provide mentoring of staff.
- Establishing and monitoring project schedules and budgets.
- All other duties as assigned.
Senior Civil Engineer Qualifications:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or similar; MS Degree in Structural Engineering preferred.
- Valid Professional Engineering (PE) License, with the ability to obtain a CA PE License within a reasonable period of time.
- Minimum of 3 years of structural design experience, preferably in commercial and residential building design.
- Wireless telecommunications experience is a plus, and should include thorough knowledge of tnxTower, RISA, and other structural software.
- Proven experience in the technical oversight and leadership of staff, project management, and design.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients, contractors, and colleague.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call a Recruiter at 615.915.3119.