Senior Project Controls Analyst
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Project Controls Analyst in the Rochester, NY area. This is a contract position.
Project Controls Senior Scheduler in our Telecommunications Business Line for a client in Rochester, NY. Experienced level position will be assigned to a role in Scheduling/Planning. Under general supervision, the individual performs project controls planning/scheduling and field project assignments according to training, capability and experience. Provides some guidance to less experienced project Controls personnel. Acts in capacity of a “lead person” and may have project team supervisory responsibilities.
Senior Project Controls Analyst Description:
- Maintain and may prepare cost/schedule reports
- Maintain and may lead collection of engineering production data or construction installed quantities
- Monitors scope change management process
- Maintains and may prepare Earned Value Management Reports
- Collect and maintains task completion dates and percent completes
- Demonstrates the capability of leading the project control function of a project and able to influence internal and external clients.
- Lead facilitator of project forecasts.
- Recognizes issues and advises the project team or JV partners of matters affecting project execution.
- Supports proposal efforts.
- Leads project controls scheduling team in plan & schedule preparation.
- Interfaces with JV partners for Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of planning process.
- Applies key cost control processes.
- Ensures systems are in place to know work status and identify issues proactively.
- Interfaces with management team to identify issues.
- As applicable, advises field teams on matters affecting project success.
- As applicable, able to lead/direct PJC activities with JV and S/C construction partners.
Senior Project Controls Analyst Qualifications:
- 4-year Bachelor's degree with 6+ years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
- Prefer 4-year Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Proficient Scheduling Software Skills (Primavera P6 preferred)
- Knowledge in key scheduling processes
- Knowledge in key cost controls processes
- Intermediate communication skills
- Intermediate listening and understanding skills
- Understands MS Access and database concepts
- Knowledge in scheduling software (P6 and/or MS Projects)
- Understands SQL Server and Database Concepts
- Ability to write / execute VB scripts in MS Excel
- Understands Aggregate Scope EPC Projects (Telecommunications experience preferred)
- Understands geospatial information systems (GIS)
- Knowledgeable navigating and operating MS Office software bundles
- Understand EPC work process and dependencies between functions.
- Understands Earned Value Management Concepts
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.