Senior Site Acquisition Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Site Acquisition Project Manager in the Nashville, TN area.
The Senior Site Acquisition Program Manager will help establish and institute processes to create seamless internal communication within the market office. Review daily, weekly and monthly reports to assess billing, material handling, construction and quality to achieve a unified objective within Market departments. A close working relationship with management will ensure internal processes goals and objectives are flexible within each department and allowing managers to successfully perform their duties.
Senior Site Acquisition Project Manager Description:
- Support company market operations management team managing a specific program in the portfolio of wireless projects in a given market.
- Work closely with the client to provide high-level reporting, resolve schedule impacting problems, and respond to requests for information pertaining to ongoing projects
- Maintain strong relationship with the client. Be the client face for identified / managed program
- Lead multiple PM’s and support organization to meet the needs of the program.
- Develop standards, processes, and documentation supporting the assigned program as required.
- Serve on the Sr. Leadership team in the assigned operations market.
Senior Site Acquisition Manager Qualifications:
- 10+ years of business experience with 5+ in a telecommunications project management capacity.
- Working knowledge of wireless infrastructure development process site acquisition, zoning, permitting, civil construction, RF equipment installation and telecom facilities ordering
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong written, verbal, computer and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of the wireless industry
- Ability to travel as needed
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 901.206.0264.