Site Acquisition Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Site Acquisition Manager in the Paramus, NJ area.
Manage the deliverables of the site acquisition project which may include: candidate information reports related to leasing and land use viability, lease or other real estate agreements, land use and building permit applications. Provide quality control over deliverables. Supervise outside vendor partners, environmental engineers, architectural & engineering firms, engineers and drafting technicians, title search firms and others to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes. Identify potential risk scenarios. Manage drafting and proofing of recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. prior to legal department review. Manage and administer the preparation of zoning and permitting applications, monitor progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process. Ensure compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
Site Acquisition Manager Description:
- Manages multiple projects.
- Serves as main client interface which includes providing reports and attending status meetings.
- For new-build projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through Notice to Proceed (NTP).
- For site modification projects, responsible for managing site acquisition activities from leasing and zoning audit through NTP.
- Provides leadership and develops professional career growth opportunities within the Site Acquisition team.
- Assist Proposal Manager with the response to RFPs, RFIs, bids, and other project proposal documents.
- Prepares or reviews reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, group goals and objectives.
- Establishes project policies and procedures.
- Implements strategies and priorities to meet client goals.
- Provides training and supervision to the Site Acquisition team.
- Supervises the administration, planning, operations, and work of consultants, subcontractors, and independent contractors
- Communicates with team members and other departments regarding project status.
- Manages quality control of project documents and deliverables.
- Attends or directs field site visits for candidate and engineering viability.
- In complex cases, interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements.
- Reviews collocation applications and submittals.
- Manages the Site Acquisition Specialists as they coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
- Monitors and tracks progress on all open projects.
- Reviews and approves payment of vendor and subcontractor invoices.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
- Manages the verification of Enhanced 911 addressing.
- Supervises work of others. Responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of their subordinates.
Site Acquisition Manager Qualifications:
- 4-year degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of telecommunications industry experience
- 3+ years of site acquisition and land use experience
- 2+ years of supervisory and/or vendor management experience.
- Real estate, sales, or legal negotiation experience is required.
- Prefer Active Real Estate License or law license may be required in certain regions
- Law degree or Urban Planning degree preferred. Experience with small cells is preferred.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sonia at 269.330.0661.