Site Acquisition Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Site Acquisition Project Manager in the Nashville, TN area.
This position drives the completion of site acquisition functions through lifecycle of project into construction. This position leads, motivates, directs, and assists all site acquisition team efforts including independent contractor site acquisition firms and develops strategies that meet and exceed client expectations.
Site Acquisition Project Manager Description:
- Handle site issues pre and post construction
- Provide guidance and direction to site specific site acquisition issues as they arise with the Site Acquisition Specialists
- Mentor Site Acquisition Specialists in all areas of site acquisition
- Set timelines for each site acquisition milestone and hold Site Acquisition Specialist’s accountable to reaching those milestone dates
- Prepare and present daily and weekly update reports to client and company personnel.
- Provide Site specific updating as needed to the client.
- Manage local and national staff; drive team toward company and client goals.
- Establish goals, provide guidance and performance evaluations for employees.
- Provide staff with the tools and strategies to be successful and self-sufficient.
- Liaison between site acquisition team and RF, construction and compliance
- Receive updates and provide forecasts for all site acquisition functions.
- Manage and set priorities for Site Acquisition Specialists, as well as for external vendors.
- Negotiate pricing and manage external vendor payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Site Acquisition Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline, or 8+ years of progressive experience in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management and/or related functional areas in a communication systems companies
- Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
- Highly developed working knowledge of site acquisition process
- Strong financial knowledge/training
- Real Estate License preferred
- Business skills should include excellent leadership & negotiation skills, strong customer orientation, excellent conflict management skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability, excellent communication skills both oral and written, a strong business minded consultative approach with focus on profitability & margin.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Teddy at 901.206.0264.