Site Acquisition Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Site Acquisition Project Manager in the Birmingham, AL area.
Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire project team. Ensure all projects are completed according to the requirements of the client and to their expected timelines of the customer. Ensure that the Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact timely project completion or cost, and pro-actively seek to identify and communicate any schedule and budget risks.
Site Acquisition Project Manager Description:
- This position manages a 3-5 Site Acquisition Specialists.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, permitting regulatory, and site acquisition are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget
- Manage all external vendors necessary for timely completion and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal and external deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
Site Acquisition Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in wireless telecommunications
- 1 to 2 years of Project Management experience or similar
- Experience in site acquisition, leasing, zoning and permitting preferred
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Garrett at 615.915.3119.