Sr. CAD Drafter
TelForce Group is looking for a Sr. CAD Drafter in the Orlando, FL area.
Must have 2-3 years of telecom experience to be considered.
Under close supervision, performs engineering technician work requiring basic technical knowledge utilizing electronic applications, processes, standards and document control processes/procedures for the purpose of creating or modifying deliverables.
CAD Drafter Description:
- Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and maintaining a working knowledge of standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that deliverables are accurate and compliant by developing an understanding and complying with the company’s Quality Program.
- Demonstrates personal accuracy and supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Learns the applications required to modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- Learns to identify the needs of internal clients and begins to gain a basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
- Proactively seeks and shares knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
CAD Drafter Qualifications:
- Diploma or Certificate preferred; Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- Working knowledge of Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD) or other applications or design or modeling skills.
- Basic knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and company’s policies and procedures.
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends.
- Basic knowledge of company quality program.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Sunandha at 615.915.3119.