Telecom Project Manager
TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Project Manager in the Newark, NJ area.
Telecom Project Manager Description:
- Manage day-to-day telecommunications engineering projects for fast paced clients.
- Effectively coordinate with clients and existing office staff to manage workload and projects.
- Provide efficient project management leadership and oversight to drive the timely completion of telecommunication site design services.
- Will be the main point of contact to the client to report on deliverable completion and manage all financial aspects related to their projects.
- Supervise and manage direct reports and production staff’s internal and external workload, ensuring successful completion of tasks within scope, schedule and budget.
Telecom Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the structural development sector of the Telecommunication engineering market.
- Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering required.
- PE license is required.
- Ability to balance competing high priorities, maintain consistent attention to detail and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Implement quality assurance practices and follow SOP’s to ensure quality is maintained and a consistent product is delivered.
- Accountable for deployment of workload schedules, project execution, delivery within budget and quality of all project elements.
- Maintain and build effective business relationships.
- Be proficient in RISA-3D (or similar) and Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Garrett Miller at 615.915.3119.