TelForce Group is looking for a Telecom Provisioner in the Birmingham, AL area.
As a Telecom Data and Provisioning Analyst, you will focus on helping technicians in the field log and update the customer with completed work orders.
Telecom Provisioner Qualifications:
- Skilled in the development of documentation, customer reports, and data spreadsheets
- Ability to work with multiple cross functional teams
- Phone etiquette and ability to answer calls in high volumes
- Understanding of databases and troubleshooting, validating, exporting and loading data
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office Applications
- Able to speak to phone with technicians and record data
- Proficiency with data analysis
- Experience working with enterprise applications
- Experience with provisioning telecommunication services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-management skills to be accountable for specific deliverables
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Taylor at 615.915.3119.