TelForce Group is looking for Tower Climbers in one of the following states: WI, SD, ND, MN or IA. The job is based out of Minneapolis, MN. These are full time, direct hire positions. We are also looking for Foreman and a Construction Manager.
Perform intermediate level Tower Tech tasks proficiently ensuring all jobs are completed quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
Tower Climber Description:
- Responsible for rigging the top independently.
- Climbing every day to improve skills.
- Finish on top independently as needed.
- Competent using a digital camera.
- Perform tasks of Tower Tech 1 as needed and lead by example to facilitate timely job completion.
- Learn and assist with Tower Tech 3 tasks; Fill in for Tower Tech 3 as needed.
- Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Tower Climber Qualifications:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Use hand and power tools proficiently
- Proficient with Gin Pole.
- DOT Health Card
- Training in RF, COMTRAIN, First Aid, CPR
- Commitment to excellence and high standard
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Ability to travel and work weekends as needed
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Garrett at 615.915.3119.