TelForce Group is looking for Tower Climbers in the TN, NC & SC areas. We also need Foreman. You must reside within one of the states. Full time, permanent positions from day one. Hotels are paid for and per diem is available.
Tower Climber Responsibilities:
- Climb and work on communication towers for the purpose of installing, replacing and repairing antenna systems equipment; perform tower maintenance under close supervision
- Ensure work is completed in a timely and efficient manner; using all appropriate resources, tools and mechanical equipment
- Maintains and adheres to all company policies especially relative to safety and other industry regulations/standards
- Maintains records of projects repairs, installations, procedures or problems and communicates effectively with the Crew Lead and Team
- Keeps informed of trends and new techniques in order to be competitive in state of the art practices and products and be willing to participate in ongoing training and certifications
Tower Climber Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience working on a tower climbing crew
- Must have technical aptitude to read prints, understand measurements and read electronic gauges
- Must have and maintain the following certifications: Com-Train Competent Climber certifications, RF Awareness certified, CPR/First Aid AED, OSHA 10, and preferred Aerial Lift certification
- Committed to safe and reliable services and shows great versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm in a constantly changing working environment
- Self-starter & team player who pays strict attention to detail and organization effectively interfacing with all levels of management, staff, and customers
- Ability to work 6 days per week (max of 55 hrs. per week), must be able to travel to designated site locations; 30% of the time is travel away from home, and possess the physical ability to climb tall structures with 50+ lb. loads
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call August at 615.915.3119.