TelForce Group is looking for a Tower Foreman in the West Coast region (CA, WA & OR).
Responsible for learning and retaining new knowledge that will be obtained via a vigorous training program and mentoring program. The Tower Foreman must be able to organize and track their work via checklists and work procedures. The Tower Foreman must have the aptitude and willingness to perform work at elevated heights.
Tower Foreman Description:
- Inspect, Supervise and Participate in the work being performed by Tower Crew members.
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety and quality guidelines without deviation.
- Safely and efficiently complete repairs and upgrades at elevated heights. Impacted equipment will be mounted on various structures such as Guyed Towers, Lattice Towers, Monopole Towers, Water Towers, Stealth Towers and Rooftops.
- Observe and report possible compound / equipment defects or hazards.
- Ensure that Job Hazard Assessment (JHA) requirements are identified, documented and followed.
- Accurately follow instructions and complete assigned course of action in accordance with scope of work and methods of procedures (MOPs) and track work via checklists.
- Accurately and timely document job costs, including labor hours and material.
- Read customer blueprints and execute scope of work per the customer’s specifications.
- Perform Anritsu Sweep Testing, PIM Testing and Fiber Testing.
- Troubleshoot, upgrade and expand existing major cellular carrier networks / sites.
- Cellular Radio and Antenna Swaps, Legacy cable plant upgrades from Coaxial Cable to Fiber, Site Upgrades and Capacity Expansion.
- Conduct Pre and Post Work Site Audits.
- Serve as a rescue climber if and when needed.
- Identify potential add-on sales to increase company revenue.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tower Foreman Qualifications:
- Minimum years of experience: (3 - 4 Years of Tower Climbing Experience)
- Must have prior experience working as a Tower Foreman or Crew Lead.
- Must have experience supervising crews of 2-5 employees.
- Must have new build, colocation, civil wireless construction experience.
- Must have experience interacting with customers and problem resolution.
- Must successfully complete the company’s tower training program at required level.
- Must be able to travel outside home market up to 50% of the time; however, based on business requirements this duration could be extended beyond 50%.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently without continuous supervision with the desire and ability to learn and retain new knowledge.
- Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in the English language for safety reasons.
- Ability to exercise flexibility in challenging and / or perplexing situations.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment.
- Must have high level of computer proficiency, including a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of basic mechanical terms and tools.
- The ability to use hand tools, power tools and industry test equipment.
- Ability to learn and retain physical and mechanical installation specifications.
- Must have own transportation to get to the job site if required.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call a Recruiter at 615.915.3119.