TelForce Group is looking for Tower Technicians in the Nashville, TN area. This is a full time, direct hire position. If you are willing to relocate within 60 days, there is per diem for 60 days- $100 for hotel and $50 for meals. We are also looking for people to work in Jackson, MS and Birmingham, AL- no per diem for these locations.
Tower Technician Description:
- Lead and assist in the construction, installation, and maintenance of communications tower and support structures.
- Climbing and working on communications towers for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment performs tower maintenance under close supervision.
- The basic use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Knowing the hazards associated with tower climbing, construction equipment, and working on or near energized lines and equipment.
- The ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb. load.
- Analyzing situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Communicating orally and in writing.
- Following instructions accurately and complete assigned course of action.
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner.
- Act as a team lead and mentor to less experienced Tower Technicians.
Tower Technician Qualifications:
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of industry experience.
- Successfully completed the MNS Tower Technician Training Program.
- Must have the ability to traveling extensively within assigned region
- Applicant/Employee weight and tools combined may not exceed 280-pound weight limit as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
- Applicant/Employee waist circumference must not exceed 60 inches measured at the navel as specified by the manufacturer of safety equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call 615.915.3119 and ask to speak to a Recruiter.
Notice: Undefined variable: premium_members_only in /home/telforce17/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/templates/job-board/single.php on line 39