Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
TelForce Group is looking for a FP&A Analyst.
This is direct hire, full time position.
Location is Charlotte, NC but role will be 100% remote.
The Financial, Planning, and Analysis Analyst will report to the FP&A Manager and will play a key role in supporting the organization’s strategic growth plans.
Responsibilities and Duties (not all inclusive)
- Support the FP&A Manager and CFO in the overall Financial Management of the business.
- Be a strategic business partner to the rest of the organization to ensure alignment of financial and business strategy.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages for management, board, and investors including timely and insightful commentary on performance compared to the prior year, plan and estimates.
- Maintain model to support budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning.
- Develop business cases to support new investment, strategic, and other business decisions. Prepare detailed analysis to compare actual amounts to amounts in business cases and explain variances.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly financial presentations and debt compliance to external lenders.
- Oversee treasury function and prepare daily cash analysis.
- Monitor and report on capital expenditures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA or CPA is preferred but not required.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in business analysis, financial planning and reporting.
- Industry is preferred not required.
- Exceptional proficiency in building financial models and exceptional use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills – articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills with a strong attention to details.
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented fast pace environment.
- Ability to develop strong talent.
- Position will utilize a hybrid work schedule, partially remote and in the office. Candidate should have a dedicated workspace with reliable Internet connection while working remote.
Excellent benefits – Zero Waiting Period
Call Bobby 404-219-4346
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 404-219-4346.