Senior Project Consulting Analyst
TelForce Group is looking for a Senior Project Consulting Analyst in the state of KS to work from home. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Responsible for project management monitoring and control within all stages of project execution. Work closely with project managers to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling, scope and coordination processes run smoothly. Extract, compile and manipulate data to do comprehensive analysis on the project’s health and preparation of deliverables to contribute to the completion of engagement phases of a project. Demonstrate capabilities with moderate level of supervision, depending on complexity and scope of the project. Ability to work with multiple projects and project managers concurrently. Develop project management skills.
Senior Project Consulting Analyst Description:
- Monitor project scope, schedule, and budget performance and determine improvement areas for assigned projects.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure project performance meets or exceeds as-sold metrics on assigned projects.
- Maintain current and forecasted Cash Flow data when compared to projected Cash Flow for assigned projects.
- Interface with Project Accounting to ensure timely updates to as-sold metrics, approve invoices, follow up on outstanding A/R, and resolve issues.
- Maintain project in project management software.
- Administer and coordinate routine contract work using prescribed and standardized methods.
- Conduct cost variance analysis and schedule against baseline values through PMI Earned Value Measurement technique.
- Enforce actual project data collection and weekly accurate estimates.
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance.
- Create weekly project status reports for assigned projects.
- Create monthly executive project status reports for assigned projects.
Senior Project Consulting Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a consulting firm
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Experience using Microsoft Project
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Matt at 615.915.3119.