Strategic Marketing Coordinator
TelForce Group is looking for a Strategic Marketing Coordinator in the Chester, SC area. This is a full time, direct hire position. Position is remote at this time but will be full time in office eventually.
Determine appropriate strategies based on market research and assist the marketing manager in delivering results. Assist Business Development Manager in market research and develop strategy and tactics for customer acquisition efforts. Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies. Collaborate with Marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts. Develops and coordinates customer surveys. Assists in test marketing of new products and services. Coordinates participation at events, sponsorships or exhibitions. May maintain marketing/sales database and provide support to sales and service technicians.
Strategic Marketing Coordinator Description:
- Coordinates various Marketing programs.
- Analyzes campaigns, competitive and customer related data.
- Collaborates with Manager to develop marketing programs to achieve budgeted results.
- Researches and analyzes the market to determine appropriate strategies and may assist the marketing manager in delivering on those results.
- May utilize digital and social media to market company products and services.
- Coordinates Marketing and Sales programs such as: collateral materials, consumer advertising, campaigns, employee and customer communications.
- Develops, coordinates, and administers customer surveys to determine customer needs and satisfaction levels.
- Assists with test marketing of new products and services as appropriate.
- Engage new expansion area marketing as well as product specific rollouts. May implement internal training and customer communication.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Strategic Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising practices and principles
- Knowledge of digital and social media marketing practices
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology, products and services a plus
- Ability to operate various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone systems. Proficiency in Microsoft office platform (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately interpret information and to produce plans accordingly
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments and make sound decisions using the information at hand
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.