Fiber Splicer Managers
TelForce Group is looking for Fiber Splicer Managers and Technicians in Grand Forks ND, Casper WY, Cool Springs, CO and Bartlesville, OK.
Manage fiber optic splicing, testing, analysis and general on new and active fiber optic networks. Engage in network planning and fiber splicing scheduling and closeout activities. Assist with additional fiber network construction activities prior to splicing and closeout activities commence.
What do you offer us:
- Supervise the planning and execution of projects and contracts based off work schedules to achieve productivity and quality safely
- Forecast and track daily production.
- Approve and validate splicing invoices.
- Oversee the execution of field deliverables.
- Lead and participate in job hazard analysis and safety briefings.
- Read and interpret work orders, specifications, engineering drawings and / or cut sheets to determine work to be done in sequence of task
- Perform loose tube and ribbon splicing in accordance with industry standards and customer specifications
- Understand splice testing using power meters, OTDRs and other industry standard equipment
- Knowledge and ability to construct industry standard splice enclosures including grounding, bonding, isolation, slack storage, and proper sealing
- Comfortable entering, maintaining, and exiting splice enclosures safely
- Ability to understand Splicing and testing procedures to supervise and manage teams.
- Ensure all splicing work meets customer specifications
- Supervise the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules.
What We Offer You:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Frequency: Semi-monthly
- Compensation Range / Manager: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
- Compensation Range / Technicians $35 $45 Hr.
- This position may be eligible for the following:
- Auto Allowance
- Company website: To apply go to our website at net
- Industry-leading benefits: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off (PTO) and 401(k).
What is Required?
- Must be reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Excellent reading skills to understand and comprehend all construction warning signs
- Require passing a pre-employment drug test and subsequent random drug tests
- Great attention to safety precautions
- Able to work in high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations
- 5+ years of experience as a fiber optic splicing technician preferred
- Knowledge of EXFO equipment and FastReporter 2/3 essential
- Preferred experience with major carrier networks
- Must be able to report on weekends when required
The position may lift heavy objects, walk, stand, bend, and kneel for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and be able to pass a Background, Drug and DMV screening to be considered for all job openings. Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured and the ability to travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications and driver licenses to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format is required to be considered with 2 references name, telephone and email. All candidates will receive a call back based on your skills set that matches the job opening. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our data base for consumption. Call 770-597-5866.