TelForce Group is looking for an Accounting Coordinator in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Reporting to the Controller and Accounting Manager, the Accounting Coordinator serves as a key team member in the organization’s financial processes. This position performs a variety of tasks to support the following business areas: accounts receivable, accounts payable and asset management.
Accounting Coordinator Description:
- Develop, implement and maintain Asset Tracking system across multiple project sites across the country
- Fleet Management: Process fuel cards, monitor fleet maintenance, maintain registrations and DOT compliance
- Asset Management: Process asset purchases and track accordingly
- Act as primary project liaison for operation division requests related to asset purchases, fleet purchases, lodging requests, project set up/break down.
- Enter bills & credit card statements to include proper job allocation cost and classification
- Create vendor purchase orders
- Process vendor bill payments weekly with the approval of Controller
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Contribute to the month-end close process
- Copier maintenance, order office supplies
- All other duties as assigned by Controller/Accounting Manage
Accounting Coordinator Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in similar accounting role
- Previous accounting in construction field/multiple states preferred
- Advanced QuickBooks Enterprise aptitude preferred
- Experience in Excel and Google Drives and Google Docs required
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Vic at 404.353.0701.